Learn the life planning, listening, and relationship skills to build trust and inspire your client to action. People will discuss their work, their kids, their parents. They’ll even disclose problems they may be having in their marriages or with their health. But rarely do they talk about the one thing we all have in common—MONEY. Even when a client talks with a financial adviser, they often don’t dare to articulate what they really want to get out of life and how they would like their money to support them.
In the Seven Stages of Money Maturity® two-day workshop we train financial advisers to explore this unexamined territory. Where do beliefs about money come from? Why do clients keep them so private? Why are they so persistent even when they are painfully counterproductive? How can advisers sensitively and professionally help clients bring to the surface their closely guarded dreams and aspirations? With the Kinder Institute’s Seven Stages and EVOKE® models, advisers are able to do just this.
- Enhances the ability of the adviser to empathize with the client, building trust.
- Improves the ability of the adviser to inspire the client to action toward their goals and toward financial action.
- Gives the adviser a philosophical and psychological framework to understand client behavior and enhance coaching.
- Leads to effortless referrals—even after the first meeting!
- Allows you to build assets under management and planning revenue from all your clients.
Provides 10 CEUs for CFPs and is eligible for CPD Points/17.0 hours in UK
For more information go online to:
Also, five-day EVOKE training events coming soon! Go to https://www.kinderinstitute.com/evoke-life-planning-5-day-training/ to find out more information.
-Fall 2018 in Boston, MA
-December 6-11, 2018, in Hana, HI